Below, we are going to give you all the profile characteristics of a growth hacker.
The Growth Hacker Job Description
Growth hackers have a cross-functional role where they work closely with the marketing team, the sales team, the engineering department and the product management team. If you really want to give growth hackers a department, give them the Growth department.
Growth Hackers Jobs' Responsibilities
Here is a list of responsibilities a growth hacker should take:
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps…
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of ones business.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.